Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Too much time

I've already gotten a bit bored. I have too much time on my hands, I don't know how to spend it. Usually I just spend time at facebook but there's only so much you can do there before it gets boring too. Yesterday I spent an hour or so at Starbucks reading a book. That book is finished now.
At least I'm going somewhere today! Going to eat some thai food with Reiko in Shinjuku today, and before that I'm planning to go to a turkish food shop and see if they have some halloumi there. I hope it's not too expensive. Last time I found the greek cheese here it costed me around 60 swedish crowns! It's expensive in sweden too but not that expensive!
Going to take a look around in Keio department store as well and see if I can find any clothes I like but it's not very likely. Sigh. I hope this fashion dies out soon!

Blogger is getting boring too without comments. If you're reading the blog, please write something! Brighten my day a little!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahah, the part of the greek cheese reminds me of my swedish stay... gotta love olive oil to buy it for 60 crowns too (which is about 6 euros, and in france it's only around 2 euros ^_^). I guess they don't have olive trees in sweden, and they don't have the milk producing animals in japan either :).

Hope you're still having fun even if you're bored (isn't that contradictory ?).
Anyway, take care

anj

Anonymous said...

Shit pommes frittes vad du har hunnit skriva massor gumms. Jag va ju tungen att sitta å läsa å läsa massa innan jag ens kom till nyheterna. ;) jätteduktig är du å me very bad tydligen som inte besöker "dig" oftare. det är svinigt kallt här hemma. tur att jag inte har nån termometer för då skulel jag nog vägra gå ut överhuvudtaget... Burr.... And try not to be bored sweety. snart är du ju hemma igen så försök enjoy it while it last. Massa pussar å kramar marie

Anonymous said...

i wish i could get bored in Tokyo too...
take care

Ninja said...

thank you for the comments!

Anonymous said...

Heya there... i wanted to write on MT, but the last message is from me (and 18 weeks ago too), so i dropped by here.

Hum... Merry Christmas, i hope you have fun and enjoy the holiday time ;)

Take care

anj