Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Pass

Wrote a japanese test today. It will determine if I can go on to the next level or not. I'm sure I'll pass it, even though the listening part was difficult. The people on the tape talked really fast and used many words that I don't understand. The pause between the listening exercises was nonexistent so there was no time to think over your choices.
To pass you need at least 60% on the test, otherwise you'll have to repeat the same class again. Which can be very boring. But I don't need to worry about that anyway since friday is my last day! Been pretty dissapointed with school this time around because it hasn't been as fun as the first time I came here, when I was studying with my first class and with better teachers. We always had so much fun during lessons. Miss those times!

Notes.

No comments: