Monday, November 12, 2007

Earthquake

It's november already. Hate thinking about that I have to leave soon. I only get depressed.

Getting colder and colder here in Tokyo. I've started wearing my jacket and my scarf, and I think I've got to find some warmer clothes soon. Only I can't seem to find any that I like... *sigh*
Got the ac running now everyday since it gets so cold in the room. They don't use double glass windows here.

Condensation.


Yesterday evening there was an earthquake. The walls were shaking slightly, but it only lasted for a few seconds. Since I'm not used to earthquakes I didn't realize what was going on at first. My first thought was actually: Big truck?
There have been other earthquakes while I've been here, but this is the first one I've noticed. Now I can cross this off of my list of things to experience.

1 comment:

Cory said...

Don't complain about the weather. We had -1°C this morning and I almost fell flat on my nose cuz the street was icy.