Monday, October 29, 2007

Yes, I'm a Terrorist.

Went to Hong Kong over the weekend, even though I got sick last Tuesday. My throat hurt really bad and I could barely speak, but I had to go since my ticket wasn't changeable. At the airports they had me go through security checks. 4 of them! I guess I look like a terrorist.
Belinda picked me up at the airport in Hong Kong and took me to her place. She lives on the 22nd floor and has a nice view of the Hong Kong harbour. Urayamashii! Belinda was a good guide and she took me to see the Avenue of the Stars, The Peak, and the world's biggest statue of Buddha. Hong Kong is an intersting city, and I had a good time. But it's good to be home in Japan again and to get some rest, because I really need it. Phew!


Goldfish Market.

Hong Kong harbour.


The world's biggest Buddha statue.


Path of Wisdom.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you're so lucky, i hate you ;)

Anonymous said...

beautyful pics sweet sis!! Loads of love from me. kissu kissu