Saturday, November 17, 2007

Oneesan no Tanjoubi!

Today is middle sisters birthday! Today is the day I miss being home the most, not being able to give my beloved sister a hug. Wish I could play with her today...
We just talked on the phone for 30 mins and then I ran out of money on my cell. I've got to load it up with more cash tomorrow. Maybe I'd better buy a 5000 yen card next time so I can call home more often. 3000 yen is not enough if you want to call up Sweden.


Today has been an unusually busy saturday for me. Went to Lalaport (big shopping mall) in Toyosu and looked around there for a bit before I met up with Akiko. Together we set out for IKEA Funabashi. The first thing we did was to go to the restaurant and to eat some yummy meatballs. After that we walked around the different sections, but the only thing I bought from the items section was measuring tools. From the food section I bought a lot more. Pickeled herring, gingerbread cookies, lingonberry drink, elderfruit drink, meatballs, cream sauce for the meatballs... Wanted to buy more but it felt like too much so I didn't.

Omelette for lunch. Funny text on the menu.

Decorations and entertainment outside the mall.

Christmas tree.

IKEA!

Meatballs and daim cake. Yuuuum.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Miss you too lovely sis!!! And your hugs and your advises... and the hole you. We can celib. me when you´re comin´ home. Now its time for me to party before I turn even old old tant. Pössa Mössa