Sunday, October 14, 2007

Success!

Yesterday I cooked greek food for dinner. I was kind of worried it wouldn't turn out well since I don't trust my cooking skills all that much, but to my suprise it turned out great. I make bifteki with potato wedges and tzatziki. Also fried some halloumi, a special cheese that they make in Cyprus. I love this cheese! So oishii! Had a difficult time finding it in Tokyo but tuesday I went to an international food market in Hiroo (near Roppongi) and there they had some. It was pretty expensive but it's worth it, it just taste soooo good!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

yummmm,,,,,
hey i found a haggis can,
i can bring my haggs to japan!

Ninja said...

lol, will we survive?

Anonymous said...

More pic please!! ;) Annars all good. Love!!

Anonymous said...

pictures that is

Ninja said...

Mera bilder kommer! Det är ju bilder som är roligast!