Monday, October 8, 2007

Maid in Japan

So the festival that was on Saturday turned out to be a charity event. They did have some food but nothing that I really wanted to eat for lunch, unless you count sweets. After that we headed to Akihabara where we decided to go to a Maid Café. Didn't look as cute as I thought it would but it was an experinece. Three of us ordered tirmaisu to eat but what we got was something entirely different. Apparently frostie flakes with whipped cream is tiramisu to japanese people. Expensive frostie flakes too! Oh well....

Yesterday I went back to Akihabara and bought myself a Toshiba Satellite laptop. I'm happy that I finally have a computer to use! No more guesthouse computers! And this computer is so nice too... and it was cheap!
The weather was really nice yesterday so after I dropped off my new computer at the guesthouse I went to read by the river. The day felt special for some reason. Maybe it was just the weather but whatever it was it got me in a really good mood.


Tiramisu?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Ninja !
i really enjoy reading your blog and now you've got a wonderfull computer, i hope you'll put many more news !
and it would be great to see you a little more on pictures...
xxx

Ninja said...

As soon as I have interesting news I write them down here! ^^ And if I only turned out good on pictures I would upload them too... need to take more photos of myself I guess. Some should turn out ok.