Monday, May 28, 2007

Kyoto

Went to Kyoto during the weekend. Thought I'd love Kyoto but it wasn't at all what I expected it to be. The town wasn't full of cute old houses. They only had some temples that you have to pay a lot to get to see. And friday was an awful day. It rained the whole day, I was wet up to my knees and I walked around like that for 12 hours until we could check into our guest house. Plus, I hadn't slept much on the night bus. Went to bed around 8 that day.

At least I got a few nice pictures of Kyoto...

2 comments:

Cory said...

Hm... Kyoto was (is) one of the places on my list I always wanted to go one day but now I gotta reconsider that. The pics are nice but what you said wasn't ;)

George said...

nina! (vill du att man skriver pa engelska eller svenska?)

gud vad fin den forsta bilden var! snyggt tempel. har har de snygga tempel precis overallt - fast de ar gratis. riktigt bra!