Thursday, May 10, 2007

Seoul

For the sake of prolonging my visa, I went to Seoul, Korea for 3 days during Golden Week. At first I didn't like it, because my hotel was located in some shady part of town and I thought all of Seoul would be the same. The second day was better. World Link Education's korean office gave me some good tourist information so I went off to see Gyenongbokgung Palace and then did some shopping in Insa-dong and Myeong-dong. Have to say that the shopping is better in Seoul than it is in Tokyo. I don't really like the Tokyo fashion. Too fashionable for me.

In Seoul I found these underwear/pyjama shops everywhere I went. Really cute! I wish they had them in Tokyo too...

3 comments:

Marie said...

ÅH!, Vilken fin butik. Synd att de inte har den i Tokyo. Men att de har så trista butiker i den stora staden. Måste ju finnas mer områden med mer andra kläder som Camden market i london typ. Där går att hitta kängor å sånt som verkligen inte gick att hitta på de stora shoppingstråken ju. kollat upp ordentligt?

Puss gumman

(var lite problemigt att logga in men till lsut lyckades jag fatta hur man gör så nu ska jag skriva här massor!! ;) )

Marie said...

Så! Sitter med en kaffe fr Kahls men rasten är nästan slut. Ikväll ska jag på bio o se Spiderman 3. Du hade sett den där va? Inte my first choice men va fan, lite bio har väl aldrig skadat?

George said...

coolt! jag trodde aldrig att shoppingen skulle vara bättre i korea än i japan. men där ser man...