Sunday, March 2, 2008

Problems

I think there might be something wrong with my email. I've sent a lot of emails but not getting any replies. Either people don't recieve my emails or my mail is blocking theirs. Or maybe everyone just don't want to write me anything! I hope that's not the case!
If there is something wrong with my emails it means my job applications probably didn't go where they were supposed to go. Not good.

Today is sunday. I'm bored. I have nothing to do. No one to play with. I need to make more friends who live in Stockholm but I don't know where to meet any. I don't like parties much. And if I'd walk up to a person on the street and ask for friendship that person would think I'm crazy. I'd think a person was crazy for doing that! So where do you find new friends?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heyo there !

Well if you've sent me a mail recently, i sure haven't received it... but if you haven't, then nothing's wrong ^_^

Hum... finding new friends... i guess that's what school / workplaces are for... i mean that makes you have social interactions that can somehow (or not, depending on your affinities with other people) turn into friendship... i guess

Take care