Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Australia, I'm on my way!

This fall I'm planning to get myself off to Australia to work and live. Hopefully for a long while. I don't really feel that Sweden is the place for me to live in, even though I have my family and friends here.
Been a little worried because it seems like it can be difficult to get a visa that allows me to stay there for longer than a year but today I've been reading up on the subject and I feel a bit more optimistic about my chances now! Feels good! I'm really looking forward to going and wish I could do it now!

3 comments:

hcf said...

Seems your plans for Australia are getting definite rapidly...? And you're coming around a lot too, i think!
What kind of work are you up to down under?
greetings

Ninja said...

I don't know yet, I want to go there on a working holiday visa and maybe find something permanent that way.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Monitor de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://monitor-de-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.