Thursday, September 6, 2007

Typhoon

It's hot, it's humid and there's a typhoon raging outside at the moment. It's not as bad as I thought it would be, but on the other hand I'm not outside in the rain and windy weather right now, so it could have gotten worse since I got back to the house. People say the trains might not work tomorrow, and truth be told, I won't be so sad about it if it happens. I'm not a girl who prefers going to school over doing whatever I want. But I guess there's not so much to do around here, so I would probably be bored.

School is diffcult right now. I ended up in the same class as before, and they've learned a lot while I was back in Sweden. It's difficult to keep up with all the new words and everything else. I want and need one of those electrical dictionaries but I don't know if I want to spend money on one. I want a laptop much more, but I'm not even sure if I'm going to buy of those. Would be nice to not have to use these crappy old computers that they have in the guesthouse. I have to go to Yodobashi Camera and look for a good computer that's not too expensive.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go for the dictionary darling!! Blir det inte konstigt om du köper en dator där.. blir det inte på japanska då? å Hur blir det med alla program... Är standarden samma? Well skit samma. köp en åt mig med. Köpte du skorna? Dus ka få pengar så fort jag får pengar. Massa pussar

Cory said...

Go for both! LOL! Hm yeah, tough decision but the dictionary is probably of more use in the long haul.