Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Long time no see

It's been a while since I logged in here last. Not much have happened that I've felt like writing about. Mostly I've just been working, and what's so interesting about that?
Soon, though, more interesting things will happen. I am finally going Down Under. It's about a month left and I'm getting a bit nervous. Don't know what will happen once I'm there or even where I'll go. I'm thinking about creating a new blog in honor of the occasion. Not sure what to name it though. Probably shouldn't use a place in the name this time, unless I want to create a new blog every time I travel somewhere. How does Nina's Great Adventure sound? Any other suggestions?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Men du får allt se till att starta å skriva i din blogg frekvent sen då du drar söta! Pusspuss Marie

Anonymous said...

Jag tycker att det låter som ett utmärkt förslag. Då behöver du ju aldrig byta namn på bloggan, hela livet är ju ett stort äventyr!! Kram Natta