Monday, June 2, 2008

Free Time

I've been so tired, exhausted, ever since my first day at work last thursday. Due to a In Flames concert the amusement part and surrounding areas was crowded by more people than usual. No time for closing preparations with customers ordering icecreams and hot dogs nonstop, and when we finally closed the place a boss came and whisked my co-worker away. So there I was, cleaning, all alone on my first day. But I didn't mind much. Overtime means more money. Only it became 3 ½ hours overtime and that was longer than I wanted to work. That was a loooong day. But I've had time off since yesterday and it's been bliss. Yesterday I, my sister and her boyfriend went to take a look at the swedish east indiaman "Götheborg" that is currently docked in Stockholm. I wanted to go on board but it was too expensive for me, so we just watched it from the docks. After that we ate some icecream. Yum. And walked through a pretty graveyard.

What are you people doing up there?

Götheborg

Today I've been exploring Bergianska Trädgården, which is a garden in Stockholm. It was my first visit there today and I was dissapointed with what they had to offer. Not as many colourful flowers as I would have liked, but I still got some nice shots. I edited the colours and discovered how much fun it can be. I've never really bothered before with editing my photos but I think I'll do it a lot from now on.

1 comment:

Cory said...

They are rolling up the sails ;) Just in case you really wondered. As a coast native I know these things hehe.
The third pic is still my fav of the flowers!