Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Where is the Love?

Life is unfair. I hate my life as it is now. And life hates me too, it seems. All these bad things keep happening, mostly small things, but they accumulate and become something that's too much for me to handle. So yeah, I'm depressed.

I'm angry at life. I wonder why everyone around me gets to be happy and not me. Don't I deserve happiness too? Have I done something wrong?

Right now I'm lost. It feels like I don't have a future. I can't see my dream anymore. And that dream is all I ever wanted.
I used to believe that everything would turn out ok in the end, whatever happened. I don't feel that anymore.

Dissapointment, bitterness, sadness, worry, fear, loneliness, insecurity, embarrassment, envy, restlessness, boredom. All these feelings makes me so tired. Want to make myself feel better but I don't know how.
I just want happiness back.
I wish things were different.

1 comment:

George said...

*tröstar* du är långt ifrån den enda som känner så här, ångest inför framtiden och allt det där... typ alla jag känner har den känslan. alla människor går igenom det där förr eller senare, det finns ingen som är lycklig hela tiden... jag blir mycket gladare när jag tänker på att jag inte är den enda. tänk så! lite skadeglädje är bättre än ingen glädje alls. haha!

kram på dig