Friday, July 27, 2007

Obsession
















Picked up my copy of the new Harry Potter book from the post office earlier this week. Can't believe this is the last one. What will I do when I've finished reading it and the series is over? What will be my new obsession?
Ever since the first book I've wanted to live in that world of magic. I want to go to Hogwarts, I want to meet all those cool people, I want to be able to do magic too! *sigh* Why do I have such impossible dreams?
Another dream of mine is to become a writer and write something as good as Harry Potter, but I doubt I have as much imagination as J.K. Rowling. Where does she get it from?! How can a brain think of so many things? I could never write a story so complex.

Reading Harry Potter makes me wish I was british. I love how they talk, the expressions they use and that british accent (can't hear it when reading but I can imagine it). Who doesn't wanna use words like "blimey!" and "wicked!"? And they are always drinking tea. Sounds so cozy! I drink tea every other day as well but there is just something special when british people do it. "Care for a cup o' tea?"
Think I'm gonna go downstairs now and have some...

1 comment:

Cory said...

How was your tea?
You know what I think about British but I do love tea indeed (mwhaha).